Terrible customer service. I placed an order on June 15th.

When I hadn't received a shipping confirmation the following week, I called. I was told that I'm not sure why it didn't ship, but I guarantee it will be there by Monday. Monday came, no package, I called. They said they'd next day air ship it.

The next day, I call, still no shipment. I was told call back tomorrow if it's not there. I call back, they said the warehouse messed up and didn't ship it properly, but they feel they made it right b/c they had intended it to be next day air . So here I am, without my anxiety medicines, and it's been 3 week.

I was offered a discount on my next order, however they wouldn't do anything with this current order. I said, then why should I order again, they said b/c it usually doesn't happen and they'd speak to their warehouse. The one thing they did with my large order is upgrade something from 1 oz to 2 oz.

They didn't accept responsibility in my mind. I would definitely find somewhere else to purchase products from.

Review about: Natural Wellbeing Shipping Service.

Comments